User DrawingNow teaches you how to draw a skateboarder in mid flight. You start by sketching basic shapes like an oval for the head, parallelograms for the hands and feet and a large square for the body. Make sure you make the legs bent and placed on top of the skateboard. You can then draw on top of that, adding more details like a cap, muscles for the arm and a shirt on the body. You can delete the first outline and start coloring it in. Add more details, like wheels, shoes and pants, and also draw the eyes, nose and mouth. Finish it off by using color on the background.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades