In this how-to video, you will learn how to draw a human skull. First, start off with the main outline of the skull. From here, add the eye and nose sockets. Next, redo the outline of the skull to give it more texture. You can do the same for the holes. From here, add the teeth and the jaw lines of the skull. You can start adding in details such as the shading of the sockets and the jaw. Erase the old outlines to fine tune the skull. You can also add details such as cracks and texture marks. Shading is also very important to add to make a realistic skull. Once these are complete, the skull is finished. This video shows you how easy it is to create a cool skull.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades