In this video, we learn how to draw a skull. First, start out with an incomplete circle with flame like marks on the bottom. Then, draw a face around it with a pointed nose and long drawn out teeth. After this, continue to make the outline of the face and create the jaw line underneath the top teeth with teeth coming from the bottom. After this, add cracks to the skull and shade it to make it look more like bone. Then, make flames coming out of the skull in the back for a more creative appearance than a normal skull would have.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades