In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a skull with proper proportions. First, draw the outline of the skull with the light touch of a pencil. After this, use the pencil to draw two crossing lines that are the same length. Next, draw in the features of the face and head using the lines on the drawing. From here, you will start to add in the details to the features of the face and erase any background lines. Use the side of your pencil and the top of it to shade in the sockets and lines. To finish, add in cracks to the skull and lines for the bones and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades