In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a skull with a Sharpie. First you will draw the eyes, make sure to draw lots of little lines around them then cross them to create depth. From here, draw the outline to the head and then the nose and the teeth. Make sure to add lines in around the head to show cracking and marks around the head. Use shading to create darker lines along the head and then add in additional details. Make this unique to you, it doesn't have to look one certain way. When finished, you will have a great looking skull drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades