In this tutorial, we learn how to draw skulls the easy way. First, draw a round circle on the page followed by a smaller one connected at the bottom. From here, draw in two sideways triangles on the middle of the large circle. Then, draw in lines on the face and create the section of the nose. After this, draw in large teeth on the skull and then connect lines around the circles to make the jaw line. After this, draw on lines around the skull to make it look like it has depth. Then, shade in areas around the skull to make it look more realistic, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades