In this tutorial, we learn how to draw small faces on paper. This is best for drawing on comic books, because the faces are smaller than on regular drawings. First, give yourself a scale size to see how large you want the faces on the paper to be. If you are new at drawing, use the square method to learn how to measure the face and learn how to draw the face so the body is scaled to the size of the head. Start out by drawing the head and adding in shading details. You will start with the guidelines for the face so you know where the eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth will go. Your eyes are so small, they will have to be completely black with a shaded eye line. The eyebrows will also have to be pretty basic, because you won't have room for many details. When drawing the nose, use a small and simple shape, nothing that requires much detail. For the mouth, draw a simple curved line with a line underneath to emphasize the chin. Using these tips can help maximize your small faces on a paper, so have fun and enjoy drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades