MAZE2510 teaches us how to draw the perfect Snorlax. Draw out an oval for its head, a large body and two small circles at the bottom on each end for its feet. Begin to work on the head. Add in the ears and the curve at the top of the head. Then add in two rounded cylinder-like shapes for its arms and finally add two smaller circles inside the feet circles that were already there. Add in the detail on the face and then the half circles on its body. Add in the fingers on both hands. Each little finger is triangle shaped with a rounded tip. Add the toes. They are the same as the fingers- small triangles with a rounded tip. Then add in three curved lines- two for the eyes and a longer one for the mouth. On the two ends of the mouth, add two little teeth pointing upwards. Erase all the overlapping lines and guidelines and this is what you should be left with. And now you are done! And that is how to draw a Snorlax! If you followed these steps correctly, you should end up with a perfect sketch of everyone's favorite Pokémon, Snorlax.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades