Michael Weisner shows aspiring artists how to draw a snowman's face on a piece of paper using any writing utensil. In order to save time, Michael has drawn a rough outline sketch in pencil to give an idea of what the finished product should look like. However, it is not necessary to do this and by following the directions, one should be able to sufficiently draw a the snowman. First, begin by drawing a circle for the head and then two large circles for the coal eyes, adding detail to show that they are coal. Next, draw the carrot nose, making it curved and drawing lines down the nose. Now, draw the mouth using small pieces of coal as a mouth, once again adding detail to the pieces of coal. Finally, make it a real snowman by drawing in more details such as a scarf and a hat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades