In this video, we learn how to draw Sonic the Hedgehog in his soap shoes. First, draw his muzzle and nose. After this, draw in angry teeth in the mouth and then draw in the eyes and the ears. From here, you will draw in the rest of the spiky hair around the head. After this, draw on the arms and legs, as well as the feet and shoes. The shoes should be larger than the entire body and have lots of details on them. When finished, add in shading around Sonic with the side of the pencil to give him depth and make him look more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades