In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Sonic the Werehog. Start by drawing the outline of the character, making sure to draw in the spiked hair on the back of the head. Then, draw in the circle for the head and use crossing lines to reference where you want the features of the face to go. Draw in the features and then add in more detail to them as well. Erase the background lines and then draw in the details of the body. From here, color in the body and then shade in corners to make it look more realistic to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades