In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a sphere in 3D. First, draw a circle and a square around it with a light pencil. From here, you will use the side of the pencil to shade in the sides of the circle. Then, draw a half circle next to the circle to make it look like it's shadow. Shade that in and then add in more dark markings to the circle, leaving a small white area on the top of it. After this, draw in the outline of the circle and erase any stray lines. This will complete your sphere, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades