Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob is one of Nickelodeon's more popular cartoon characters. If you want to learn how to draw this magnificent sea specimen, you've come to the right place. DragoArt has this video tutorial on how to draw SpongeBob SquarePants. Get more detailed instructions on the step-by-step cartoon drawing here.
Adobe CS was used to draw the bubbles, and SpongeBob himself was scanned in from a sketch. When you draw any cartoon, they're fairly simple. Drawing Spongebob is a lot of fun and if you want to, you can draw his pineapple house with Gary next to him and maybe even Squidward or Patrick. No matter how you like your Spongebob, he always comes out the same in the end, an adorable sea sponge that all kids and adults love to watch when ever he comes on. Be carefree when drawing him. Mix up his outfit with a little color. You can even give put him in one of his favorite pairs of shoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades