In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a sports logo. You will need: paper and a writing utensil to do this. Do a rough draft of the logo with a light pencil before beginning. When finished, draw a basic helmet shape with a Sharpie marker. Trace around the lines that you made and make sure to draw the face guard when you are finished with the helmet outline. Next, add on a grille to the mask and then add more detail to the helmet as it would look in real life. When you are finished, add color and enjoy your sports logo when you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades