First, begin by drawing a big circle in the middle of the page. Then draw a smaller circle (about a third the size of the bigger one) above your first circle. This will be the head. Next draw two lines where you want the arms to be, and one leg on the right side. Next draw two big eyes and a big half circle mouth as well as a little curl (for the tail) on the left side, opposite the leg. In heavier ink trace over the head and face and begin to draw arms around the arm lines you drew earlier. Make sure the base of the arms are inside the body so you can draw the shell later. Next draw the legs and erase all the lighter lines you drew earlier for a base. Add lines for his shell, nostrils and eyebrows, color appropriately and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades