In this video, we learn how to draw stained glass style doves. This is a complex picture to draw, so start off with just one dove drawn in the middle of the paper. Add in the feathers for the wings as well. After this, outline the dove in black and then erase any background lines. From here, draw in the black eye on the head, then start to draw another dove over this one. Draw it's head touching the left wing of the first dove. After you finish this, draw the third dove over the other two. It should be underneath the second one on the left hand side of the page. From here, start to add different colors to the picture as you would like and you're done with this abstract stained glass dove drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades