In this tutorial, we learn how to draw steps in perspective. Start off by drawing a dot in the middle of the paper. From here, draw lines using a ruler coming from the middle diagonally on the top middle and sides. Now, you will be able to draw your pictures using these as a reference point. The lines at the top will show the steps that are at the top and farthest away the closer they get to the dot in the middle. After this, fill in the details of the picture making different items around the stairs. When finished, add some shading and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades