Learn the basics of drawing stick figure cartoons with this video tutorial. You need just some drawing paper, a pencil and some imagination for this!
Draw a round head and a straight line body and 2 stick legs and 2 stick arms.
Bring it to life by drawing feet and hands. The hands have 4 fingers.
Happy face is made with 2 eyes and an arc for a smile. Add depth by making 2 little ovals or circles around the eyes. Make the eye balls beady.
For the mouth make a half moon out of the arc. Add a couple of teeth and shade up the inside of the mouth.
If it's a boy, add a hat on top.
If it's a girl, add a couple lashes on each eyes and draw some hair pouring out beneath the hat.
You can draw a pair of shorts on the legs and shade it in to hide the body lines.
Add a t-shirt, and shade a design on it to hide the stick line again.
Add lines and a logo to the hat.
Add a skate board or surf board on one hand.
To the feet just add a line and shade it. Draw a few lines to look like laces.
And voila! Your stick figure comes to life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades