In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Stitchpunk. Start out by drawing the outline of the entire body. After you do this, draw in the details of the feet and the hand. Next, start to draw in further details of the hands so you can clearly see the claws and the hand area. Once finished with this, draw in the details of the face. After you do this, you can erase any reference lines that you drew and fill in further details. Draw in any other details needed throughout the character, then erase any reference lines that you used throughout the body. When finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades