In this tutorial, we learn how to draw substitutions in Toon Boom Animate. When you are inside of the program, you will see the 'drawing substitution' preview window on the side of the screen. Create the animation how you like it, using different shapes, colors, etc. You can use the high camera map to see how it looks an make a mat to put around the stage. Once you're finished, save this to your computer and then extend out the timeline. To animate him, hit F5 and then drag out the length of the frames to make him move! Tweak and edit this how you prefer, then save when done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades