This how to video shows you how to create a basic spider web. This will be helpful if you do not know how to create the basis for a basic web. You will need a crayon and a piece of paper. First draw a large plus sign in the middle of the paper. Next, make two intersecting diagonal lines. You have formed the basis of the web. Next, Draw a curved line crossing in between each line. Start this at the center. After you go around the lines once, draw another line above the previous. Keep on doing this until all the lines have been crossed and intersected with rows of these lines. You have now created a basic spider web. This will be useful for Halloween and projects involving spiders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades