Mark McDonnell with The Art and Feel of Making It Real and Cre8tiveMarks demonstrates how to draw tonal sketches. Costume gesture drawing is a popular technique for artists in the animation and entertainment industries. Use a drawing pencil and a piece of drawing paper to do quick outline sketches of a subject. After the outline is created, fill in the detail and shading with the pencil. Fill in other parts of the drawing as necessary. Use other sketches for reference points on your drawing. Quick lines help you draw with intuition and feeling rather than with staunch accuracy. These techniques will help you draw more feeling-based, tonal artwork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades