In this tutorial, we learn how to draw transparent objects. Start out using light pencil markings, and draw the basic shape of the bowl. After you have the round top and have make it three dimensional, add shading to the bottom circle in the bowl so that you can see the bottom of the inside. After this, add shading to the side of the bowl to give it a realistic feel like it's sitting on a table. Next, use your eraser to remove some of the shading, then fill in darker pencil marks onto these spots. When finished, you will have a glass bowl drawn with pencil!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades