In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a tree branch. Start out drawing two lines for the trunk of the tree. Work these lines up until you reach the top where the branches are located. Then, draw outward lines that will be the branches. Do not make all of them the same size. You want this to look realistic, so make them all vary in size. Draw small lines at the tip of every branch to make it look like wood coming off of them. When finished, add in lines along the branches to show bark on them, then you will be finished with your tree branches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades