This video by Michael Weisner will show viewers how to draw a tree house using a white piece of drawing paper and a writing utensil. In order to save time, the drawing had been roughly outlined in pencil. A rough outline of the desired picture may help before you begin your drawing, otherwise, you may proceed without it. First, you should begin by drawing the base of the tree, which is a simple trunk with roots. Make sure to leave some space along the trunk in the form of missing pieces along one side of the trunk in order to draw the stairs to the tree house. Then continue by drawing the leaves of the tree, making sure to leave an actual area where the tree house is to be drawn. Then draw the outline of the actual house as a rectangular prism with a triangular roof. Finish your drawing by adding any small details which are needed, such as the stairs leading up the tree trunk as well as any decorations along the floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades