In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a tree in moonlight with Bruce Blitz. Start out by using a gray piece of paper. Then, draw arrows on the page towards the top that will act as your mountain peaks. Draw in additional lines to show that the mountains are towards the top. Shade in the tops of them and then draw a river with water at the bottom of the page. After this, draw in trees at the bottom of the mountain and a moon in the upper right hand corner. Use white chalk to create the effect and draw the peaks of the mountain in blue. When finished, enjoy and share with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades