Whether you are pursuing drawing as a professional or as a hobby or you are just a common person, we're pretty sure that you have drawn a tree somewhere in your lifetime. This video merely shows how to do the same in a better way. Though there is no narration (just background music) in this video, it is easy to understand the additive method of drawing. The artist starts off with a broad tree trunk and then starts adding thinner branches to the trunk that spread outwards. Then, even more thinner branches are added to the existing ones. Finally, after a few finishing touches, the picture is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades