This video demonstrates how this artist draws a tree using a pencil and paper. After creating the outline of your tree trunk, darken the line and add shading as necessary throughout the tree to add dimension to your drawing. The darker shading is focused on the outside edges of the trunk, lightening as you go towards the center of the trunk. Sharpen your pencil as necessary, since it is easier to add detail to your tree with a sharp pencil. Add further branches to your initial trunk and creating smaller twigs and branches coming off from your main branches, shading all the while to add more depth. By following the steps taken by the artist in this video, you should be able to create a drawing of a tree which is very detailed and which properly displays shadows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades