In this video, we learn how to draw the Twitter bird with circles. First, draw a blue circle and place two large white circles inside of it on both sides. next, make two small gray circles inside to make the pupils of the eyes. After this, use the circle brush to make a beak and feet. Next, fill in gray on the eyes and orange on the beak and feet. Make sure the eyes are positioned close together and then shade the different parts of the bird. Add in different colors, then when finished make sure to save your work. This will make a cute Twitter bird in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades