In this video, we learn how to draw two clasping hands. Start off by drawing the two hands holding each others hand. Next, draw a circle above the hands like they are holding something. After this, draw a large flower on the circle and then start to erase the base lines from the drawing. Draw in the fingernails on the picture, then color in the skin color on the nail. Color the flower any color that you would like, then draw in the background to any color you prefer. Shade the wrist of the arm, then shade the knuckles as well. When finished, sign your name and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades