Miandza teaches you how to draw a two point perspective concept. You start with a horizontal line. Draw a vertical line in the middle and starting from that, create a rhombus. Add more vertical lines at equal distance from one another. Also create a smaller rhombus in the middle and add parallel lines to the diagonal ones. Start creating boxes when the lines intersect and use a darker color to make them visible. Continue to add parallel boxes in all directions, using the lines as help. In the end you should have 12 boxes in a perspective view.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades