In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Umbreon from PokŽmon. Start off by drawing the head and using crossing lines as the reference points for the eyes. After this, draw the neck and body underneath the head. Next, draw the feet, rear legs, and tail as well. Use your pencil to add lines on the sides to make the fur look real. Next, start drawing in details to the character, including; ears, paws, and eyes. Also, draw the nose and mouth to the character. After this, start to shade different parts of the animal and then add in lines to make the fur look more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades