In this how to video, you will learn how to draw V for Vendetta. First, start out with the legs of the character. Draw the outline as if the character is squatting. Next, draw the outline of the cape and the hands. Next, draw the face of the character. Note that he wears a hat. You can also fill in his mask. Note that the mask has a mustache and a grin. Once the outline of the character is complete, add the basic details of his suit. This includes the areas of the highlights and shading. Make the outline of these areas. Next, draw the V logo by crawing a circle and an inner circle. Draw a V in the inside of the circle. From here, you can shade in the character. Make sure not to shade in the highlights you made earlier. Next, draw the shadow of the character. This should be placed right underneath him. Fill in the shading with a darker color. Once this is done, you can go into the outline of the character once more for a darker look. Your drawing of V for Vendetta is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades