In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a variety of prom dresses. First, you will need to start out by drawing the dresses on different body shapes. Make dresses that are long, short, and knee-length. After this, use a marker to draw the outline of the body and the dress, then start to add in the pleats and the dress details. Add on scarves and other items to the different types of dresses, then continue doing this for the different types of dresses and body shapes. When you are done, draw in the hair to each different body, then color in if you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades