Michael Weisner demonstrates his method of drawing a Victorian house. He uses a pencil or Sharpie marker, paper, and a T-square to get perfectly straight lines. First he draws the base of the house, and then marks the roof lines. He draws double lines to create the look of crown moldings. He details the first floor first with different widths of markers to show the architectural details. He then adds details to the roofs and crown moldings, and adds a tower with more details. This demonstration is great for showing how to draw all the details of a typical Victorian house.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades