In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a vintage car. This car will take a lot of detail, so make sure you take your time with it. Start out by drawing the hood of the car, then work your way to the back of it. Once you have the basic outline of the car finished, add in the details! Don't forget the windshield, side mirrors, paint, wheels, tires, etc while drawing. To finish this up, start to shade with the pencil and then use the eraser to create a shined appearance as well. Add in colors if you would like to make it more decorated, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades