In this video, we learn how to draw a waterfall landscape by hand. Start out by drawing the outline for the drawing with a light pencil. From here, you will start to fill in the different areas with the shading where you would like it. After this, bring in your browns to the rocks and then bring in your greens and oranges. Once you have added the blues and whites, then complete the outline of all the different images. When finishes, you can add in the final details for the drawing. This will be blurred, but look great, enjoy your drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades