In this tutorial, we learn how to draw wispy hair with Matthew Archambault. When drawing these, you will first start off with a light pencil to make the hair look soft. After this, you will want to make the shapes of the strands look unique, then work from light to dark with the different strands. Use a harder pencil mark when you draw the outline of the hair. Make sure you don't do hard edges at all, everything needs to be soft. make sure you are drawing the hair outwards to make it look like it's blowing in the wind and is unkempt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades