In this video, we learn how to draw with basic concepts and techniques. To shade with different pencils, you will start out by doing a light touch on the pencil and then push down harder to create a darker shade. Use different pencils to get long and wider lines from the shading. A 4B and a 6B pencil will have lines that look the same, but they are different in the way they apply graphite to the paper. Practice using all of your pencils to get an idea of how they write, then you can choose which will be the best for your drawing with an educated decision.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades