In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to draw with basic shapes and apply them. The four basic shapes are spheres, cubes, cylinders and cones. A sphere is a three dimensional circle. On paper it will look flat without shading. Make sure you practice all kinds of circles. A cube is a three dimensional square. You can make a basic cube by drawing two squares and then join the corners. Cylinders are tubes or pipes. Draw two ellipses and join them by lines. If you are just starting out, practice making the two ellipses first. Cones are like cylinders except that there is only one ellipse and the sides converge to one point. Practice drawing all shapes of different sizes. Watch the video to learn about applying the basic shapes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades