Art enthusiast Bob Davies demonstrates how to use charcoal pencils in your drawings. Bob explains that charcoal pencils are useful when you simply want to experiment with a new idea without getting too detailed. What makes charcoal useful is that a wide range of shades, tones, and textures can be produced simply by smudging it with your finger! Bob goes on to show how to draw a quick, simple, yet surprisingly realistic tree using charcoal! This video is a great introduction to an easy, yet very effective drawing tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades