Always smudge when using Copics? This tutorial takes you through how to use Copics, alcohol-based markers, by applying the specific pigment-ink evenly throughout so to not smudge when coloring.
The materials used for this specific drawing include Copic layout paper (A4), Copicmultiliner (0.2 and brush) used to outline the drawing, Copics ciao, and Copic colors E51, E35 for the face and E31, E33, and E29 for the hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades