VCAD instructor Glen Kennedy introduces fundamental drawing techniques to encourage young artists to develop and hone their drawing skills.
Step 1: In Part 1 of the Video Series, Kennedy Starts by Sketching the Base Shape of a Woman's Face. The Structure of the Face Is Blocked Off into Sections So That the Artist Can Understand the Placement of the Ears, Nose, Eyes, Eyebrows, Mouth, and Hairline. As More Features Are Added onto the Face, a More 3-D Look Is Given to the Drawing.
Step 5: In the last video of the series (Part 5), the final features of the female face complete the look of the character. Kennedy demonstrates how to fine tune details using strokes, shading, blending, and softening to the character's hair, eyes, neck, mouth and nose. The result is a 3-D, life-like drawing of a woman's face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades