In this video, we learn how to draw a woolly mammoth. Start off by drawing the head, body, tusks, and feet. After you have the basic outline of the animal done, draw over it with a black paintbrush over the entire body and erase the lines underneath that. Next, draw in an eye and color the mammoth brown. Color the tusks ivory, then make the background of the picture purple with green underneath. Next, color the background with orange making it look sunny but also like sunset. To finish, start to add fur onto the mammoth. Add a lot of lines outward to the animal to make a lot of fur, because these have very thick coats. When finished, your drawing will be complete and beautiful! Add shading to make the animal look more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades