You will need a sketch book and various pens. Start by roughly sketching the head. Next draw a center line that will become the center of Xena's torso. Sketch the arms, legs, breasts, and the ring that she is holding. Remember, this is the first draft and it doesn't need to be perfect. Next, flip another page down on top of your first draft. On this draft begin to add more details and proportions. Start with the head forming the shape of the jaw and the size of the head. Work your way down to the shoulders and arms. Add details in the breast and abdominal areas. Turn the page again adding hair and again adjusting the proportions to give the character a realistic look. You may need to shorten the abdomen area because the of angle she if facing; to give the picture a more lifelike feel. Repeat process of turning pages and adding details until you end up with the finished lifelike Xena.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades