Daisuke 18 demonstrates how to draw Yoko Ritona from anime series Gurren Lagann. To begin with one side of the face is drawn with a pointed chin. A flip of hair is drawn next, which is falling over one eye. Next the artist draws most part of the hair, a waitress's hat and some decoration on the hair. A puff sleeve for the blouse is drawn next. Next she draws the cleavages and goes to complete the hat with some chop sticks on it. Then she completes the blouse. One hand is drawn with a wrist lace which is supported to the back. The waist and mini skirt is drawn next. The pony tail long hair is completed then. There is flip of hair falling on the other side of the face. The second hand is drawn holding a glass of juice and some snacks in a tray. The eyes are drawn. One eye is drawn closed! Nose is just a dot and a very small curved lip is drawn. The borders are darkened and required shades are given to complete the picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades