In this how-to video, you will learn how to draw Yoshi from the Mario Brothers universe using MSPaint. First, have a reference photo ready. Open the program and use the line, curved line, and freehand tools to draw the outline. Start off with the face. Outline the body, and then move on to the eyes and mouth. Move on to the outline of the body. Just as with the head, move on to the interior details of the body. Once the outline is finished, fill in the basic green color of the body. You can add shading by filling in certain areas with a darker shade of green. Once this is done, finish the color of the boots and the spikes of Yoshi. You can finish this in Adobe Photoshop if you want. Viewing this video will show you how to quickly and easily draw Yoshi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades