DrawingNow teaches you how to draw Hello Kitty. Start with an oval and make lines for where the eyes and nose will be. Make sketches of the ears, the bow on her head and of the body. You now draw on top of that and you can erase the first outline, as you go along. Draw the nose and color it yellow. The eyes should remain black. Draw 3 whiskers on each side of the face and go on to coloring the body and bow. The bow is a bright red and so is the front of the body. The shirt underneath should be pink. Don't forget to draw the arms, one extended, and the legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades