Drawing of a horse is broken down into a helpful series of tips and tricks in this nice, succinct tutorial video. Step 1, the video describes the use of ovals and other simple shapes, to begin to plan the overall structure, for later. Step 2, around those ovals and simple shapes; begin a rudimentary outline of the horse you're trying to draw. Using the example given, see what's possible, and begin to erase your ovals and other structure-assisting shapes, in the middle, giving you now your actual horse. From there, its shading, and other detail adding measures. The example given, as well as the steps above, will give you a great basis for your horse drawing, and have you well on your way to being a sketch artist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades