In this video, we learn how to make an Escher-esque tessellation. Start with construction paper, then make an equilateral triangle onto it. Next, make a shape on one end of the triangle, making any shape you would like. Now cut your shape out, then trace it onto another piece of construction paper. After this, rotate the shape over on the second piece of paper, then trace it out again. The lines should match up equally. You will then have one side left, which you will use to make any shape you would like. Now, cut this shape out. Trace this back onto an other piece of construction paper doing the same steps again. Now, use your shapes to trace onto paper and draw different pictures and characters into them. When finished, enjoy your picture! This mixes math and art and is a fun project for kids!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades